Delivering Rail Shipping Economics to the Texas Energy Industry
Located near Interstate 20 and Texas Highway 338, the Odessa Railport delivers efficient freight transportation solutions in the Permian Basin:
- Serves steel, pipe, sand and other oil field business.
- Allows non-rail customers to benefit from the economies of shipping by rail.
- Directly served by Union Pacific Railroad, allows customers access to the Permian Basin Oil and Natural Gas exploration area.
- Dedicated pipe and bulk transloading facility, giving drilling and service companies the opportunity to serve the expanding drilling market in the area.
- Access to Union Pacific's rail network and low-cost transportation solutions.
Learn more about the () .
For more information contact UPDS at email@example.com or 800-877-5633.