Released October 14, 2016 Event
Lumber shippers: Are you going to NAWLA? If so, we’d love to meet up with you! The UPDS team will be attending the North American Wholesale Lumber Association (NAWLA) Traders Market October 26-28 in Las Vegas.
If your luck runs out on the casino floor, talk to us — we’ll make sure you win with transportation! We can answer these questions and more:
- I’m using truck to transport lumber today. How can I use rail?
- What are the benefits of rail — and how can I leverage it?
- Can I use rail if the origin and/or destination isn’t rail served?
- Can you help me improve transportation along my supply chain?
- What is transloading and how can it help my business?
- How can UPDS railports be used for storage and staging?
- I need help with logistics. Do you do that?
The theme of this year’s meeting is “Creating Connections. Building Tomorrow.” We’d love to connect with you and help you build a better future for your supply chain.
If you’re not able to attend NAWLA, feel free to contact us any time. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you find a better transportation solution.Contact Us