Released July 5, 2017 Event
We’re headed to America’s Dairyland July 10-11 to attend the Midwest Association of Rail Shippers (MARS) 2017 Summer Meeting. Held at the Grand Geneva Report & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, we’re excited to hear from rail industry leaders about “What’s coming down the tracks for rail shippers," this year’s conference theme.
We’re also looking forward to meeting attendees and helping to find solutions to their shipping challenges. Do you have a burning transportation question you’d like answered? Have a challenge you wish you could resolve? Find UPDS Business Development Manager Josh Johnson. He’ll be ready to field questions like:
- How can transloading help me leverage a more economical shipping solution?
- Can I use rail if I’m shipping less-than-rail-car volumes?
- How can I use forward staging to enable on-demand shipping?
- Can I ship by rail if I need to deliver to multiple customers in the same area?
- Is there a way I can track and trace my rail shipments?
- How can I better manage my pipeline?
We look forward to meeting you at MARS to answer these questions and more. If you’re not attending, you can always reach out to us. We’ll be happy to help you find a solution to your challenges.Contact Us